Seperated

My husband and I split over the weekend and I can't find the energy I once had. I HATE it. I can't sleep and I have no motivation. But I'm happy I feel free. Any advice?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:54 AM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Take a deep breath and sit back figure out what you want to do and enjoy the freedom. Sit down and figure how you can make the time work for you by maybe going out with friends you have not seen for a while and maybe keep a journal if you feel sad feel it and write about it but most of all just be.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• This is what I am doing now.
    pinkdragon36

• Enjoy getting to know yourself.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 12:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Make a list of all the things you wanted to do when you were together but didn't for whatever reason and start doing and checkin them off day by day.
    KoolMom617

Answer by KoolMom617 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Give yourself time and patience. You need to grieve the relationship and move on. Take care of yourself and do whatever brings you peace. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• totally agree with elizabr. take it day by day and enjoy it. do something for yourself or with your kids. and once you have done that you need to sit down and see if you want to continue the relationship with your husband.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You will feel like this at first becuae some thing you had is now gone. But you said you are happy your free why? You need to not keep in touch wth him you really like your freedom get over it. Do your daily thing and some do some of the things you like or want that you didnt do with him around to keep you bussy and your mind off of im. So how long were you guys together? Do you have kids together? Is this really what you want or do you feel like you would talk to him again if he call you right now? The best thing is to just keep bussy. Your the only one who knows how yu really feel about him and if you get back with him think about what mad you break up in the first place andif you really do like your freedom or or just like that right now. Good luck and let me know if you need to chat i'm here. Go buy your self some thing that always helps a girl LOL..HA..
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 3:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011