Hey what do you think i should put as a price??

I was given a baby swing by a friend. its completely new never been used. But its an ocean theme and is too much blue for me (im having a girl) I plan on selling it on craigs list. I looked up the price, and its a 70$ swing. how much do you think i should put a listing price as? i was thinking 50$?

no stains, no knicks still works lights and sounds vibration etc...

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 12:43 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hey if the swing is brand new i would at least ask 60.00 for it, hope you have good luck selling it,
    mommyskids27244

Answer by mommyskids27244 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You can always lower the price, so start high!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I agree...I'm always sellings toys and things my kids grow out of. Start there...sometimes people will ask if you can lower (i'm a sucker for it, especially single moms) I usually take what they can offer...we got a rainforest swing worth 60 for 20 brand new last month on craigslist!! Sometimes it can be the best place to shop. ALso got cloth diapers. 10 for $10!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• go higher then what you want and see what people offer you may get more then you asked for good luck
    hopenalivia

Answer by hopenalivia at 1:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• if it was still in the box take it back and exchange it
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Put $60 OBO. But just so you know, I bought one from there and only paid $40- its the Natures touch swing. Dont expect to end up with more than $50.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 12:13 PM on Nov. 26, 2008