What are your plans for today if you are a SAHM

I planon the usual, cleaning cooking but I have the kids at home so its going to be fun. They mess up right behind me.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Finish cleaning my room, go through my dds things since its in the 80s now so its time to pack up cool weather stuff. And yeah cook, dishes, and all the normal things like fold laundry, and pick up the livingroom.

Answer by gemgem at 12:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• im waiting for the flea killer guy to get here. he was supposed to be here 3 hours ago and no show yet. i just want these little bastards to die, im tired of me and my kids being their next meal! anyway aside from that just the usual, clean, cook, walk to the playground.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am babysitting my friends kids until she gets out of class at 11am. Then we'll watch Teen Mom together. After that I will go to the library to pick up some books for my research paper, then I am taking my son to see Paul at the movies. After that I have to go to Target and that's it. I guess I could do some homework as well....
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• laundry and being cranky
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Patching the wall and door in my sons bedroom...unfortuantely... (they were not done on the same day- the wall was a few months ago-but covered by curtains so I kept putting it off)
    *I hope we can get this anger thing under control- with his therapy
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The usual cleaning, cooking, taking care of my little man (who is napping at the moment). I guess I should get up and get to it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Finishing up school with my son. (we home school), get cabbage rolls into the crock pot, housework, laundry & maybe a bit of online shopping while the kids nap from 1:30 - 3:30.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 12:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Same as every other day. Just got done with luch. Now its time to get all the kids ready for naps. Then its time to clean the family room, dinning room, kitchen, and bathroom. Doing a little extra cleanin today though, like the fridg. and organizing stuff. Doing some laundry in there. Just a normal day here.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 12:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Kids are off for Spring Break so I have my kid and a friend's kid. We are hanging out at the house this morning and then this afternoon we are going shopping, then to a friend's house to swim!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Same stuff, different day.....cooking, cleaning...the usual
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011