Is there any test that tell this early?

My husband and I are trying for a boy we have 3 little girls and would love a boy Im trying to figure out if and when I ov. my lmp was the 4th of this month and I can't wait to find out Is there any test that tell this early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you started on the 4th and have a 28 day cycle (only 25% of women do) then you would ovulate between 16th and 20th. Standard pregnancy tests require 12 days for enough hormones to show up in your urine.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Unless you have a REALLY short cycle it is WAY to early.

If you have a 28 day cycle, which most women do not, than you can test with an early test in 3 days but there is no guarentee it will be accurate because all test are 99% accurate from the first day of your next cycle.
    Anonymous

• Nope.Assuming you have a 28 day cycle you would have conceived on the 18th and won't be able to test until April 1st or so.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:05 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• it takes up to 10 for the baby to implant and start making the hormone, the earliest I have ever seen a positve pregnancy test is dpo7 but that is really early.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011