When do you usually set up your stroller?

I am going to be having my baby late July and I have not done anything but buy clothes and diapers. I do have a stroller and a play yard but they are in the garage still in the box. When do yu get that stuff out.
I am in a three bedroom apartment with two kids 2 dogs and a baby on the way. So there is no room for anything.

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would pull it all out and set it up a month or two before. If you bought it where there is a strict return policy, set it up now just to make sure all the pieces are there.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We didn't bring out the stroller until right before he was born. The play yard you can take out of the box if you want, but you generally won't have it set up unless you are about to use it anyway. it might be good to get familiar with how it sets up, though, before you have a baby you're trying to keep an eye on at the same time. Maybe pull them out in May or June and start playing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011