am i wrong???/

My rother baby mamma who he isnt with anymore jjust came into some money and i been helpin her out by running around with her . well she likes to sit there and talk shit about me and my family sayin i am a bad mom cause i goto the club every now and then. well she then started givin me her card for her bank account and all her credit information havin me order things for her online and stuff well i started taking money from her when she made me mad talkin about my daughter and she doesnt know well i have taken $5,000 total. I feel bad but then she starts talking crap about my daughter cause she mixed. what should i do i have stopped takin money i just dont want to get ccaught doin something either. what should i do cause i know karma comes around

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• uhm pay her back.... i hope she finds out too. karma is harsh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Are you serious? You stole $5,000 and you want to know if you were wrong? Yes, you were wrong! In fact, you committed a pretty serious crime. I'm not sure what to tell you here. She is bound to notice that kind of money is missing eventually, and if I were her I would attempt to press charges against you. Maybe if you return the money and apologize profusely she'll be willing to forgive and let it go.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm sorry to reply again here, but do you realize you could be charged with fraud and identity theft, and that this may cross the line to a felony offense? I just want to make sure you understand this situation.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• when i tell you guys i tell her i dont want shit to do with her money she gave me her pin number and all her info through a text i never asked for it. she knows how i am and i havent taken any from her in a min. i know i can get in trouble but hows it gonna look when i have proff that she gave me the info and people can witness to it also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• anything over $500 is a felony
    Keri77

Answer by Keri77 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i don't see how it would be identity theft seeing as you friend gave you her info willingly.

Also, if she's that stupid i doubt she's going to be keeping track of that money. my hubbs friend didn't and he blew 47,000 in a few months.

anyways, you're both wrong....and she shouldn't have been so stupid with her money.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 1:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You are a thief. You committed a felony, and you could go to jail and lose your child. I think you better figure out a way out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Doesn't really matter. It still isn't your account, and you still didn't have permission to take her money. It may help your case some if you can prove that she gave you access to her accounts, but the fact remains that she did not authorize those expenditures. I give lots of people my credit card info when I make purchases, but if they spend money I didn't authorize, it's still fraud.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 1:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• how you gonna sit her and tell me i should loss my cild you dont know me and you guys dont know everything either so for that to be said is fucked up i am done with this cafe mom stuff i take care of my daughter adn she comes 1st and if i do go to jail she is taken care of so kiss my ass!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Sorry but no, you will not go to jail. I had a friend that did that and tryed to press charges and all they told her was "you gave the info so to bad, you can sue though."

If she is a person that talks crap and stirs up drama then get rid of her.
    btw I do think it is very wrong to steal like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008