"she kicked me so i bit her"

oh my goodness. sorry i just have to laugh about this one. both got a firm talking to and both are in time out but my goodness they need to stop fighting so much! btw they are 4 and 2 both girls.

laura970

Asked by laura970 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yeah,the biting has to stop,they will do it to other kids if it is not stopped right now! Try taking things away like toys,t.v., give them an early bedtime.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• well it was the 4 yo that bit and she know better than to. i cant even remember the last time she bit it was prolly when she was about 2. trust me they both got in trouble. and i dont tolerate biting and she knows that.
    laura970

Comment by laura970 (original poster) at 12:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My daughter was biting at 4 years old. I told her if she did it again i would put soap in her mouth. now i would never have the guts to use real soap and the next time she did it I went into a panic. I took a q-tip dipped in water sqooshed it in her mouth and asked her how it tasted she cried thinking it was soap and said that it tasted so bad. I asked her if she was going to bite again she said no, and I told her to go wash her mouth out with more water. never did it again the key words were How does that taste. It cemented the whole idea
    JNLmomme09

Answer by JNLmomme09 at 12:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I know this is pretty old fashioned and probably really looked down upon, but "back in the day" my mom bit me back ONE TIME and that was the last time I bit anyone lol but since it doesn't seem to be a habit she has i wouldnt worry :) Kids are going to fight no matter what you do, especially sisters, hec me and my sister have been fighter 20 yrs lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 12:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Hey...at least they're not liars on top of being biters and kickers! LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• lol no im not worried about it just wish they would fight so much. there are days they play together great and others they are constantly fighting.
    laura970

Comment by laura970 (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• err wouldnt
    laura970