Post Baby Body?

What did you do to get your body back after having a baby? I'm five months post baby and I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, but want my tummy back (mainly)!! What is your best advice to getting your body back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• good luck........3 kids later and i'm far off. Some of us are just blessed with holding on to that empty tummy that cooked our angels.....
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:12 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yep, no matter how many sit ups or anything else I do I permenatly have a roundness to the tummy. Some people are blessed though.
    I would get a balancing ball to do sit ups on, there are also a million other uses for it. So it is a great $12 investment. They come with a huge list of different excercizes for the tummy. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• What has worked for me is consistent exercise (5 days a week, 30-50 minutes per day), following a balanced, low-glycemic eating plan, and taking nutritional supplements. It's a synergistic approach that works well and I advise the same program to my mommy clients!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 7:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2008