please help me find something

i am a mother of two beautiful kids my husband is the only one working right now and has to many bills to pay by himself i do not have licence or insurence cause we can not afford it and im worried my kids are not gona get anythiung for christmas so i am looking for a work at home job thats free to start becouse i do not have no type of banking account or credit cards if you know of anything please help thanks and god bless.

mommyskids27244

Asked by mommyskids27244 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Money & Work

• Bank on your skills. I do BASIC computer work for a few people in my community that I live near (I mean basic like teaching them how to print word documents and check their e-mail) for $15.00- $20.00 an hour and it DEFINITELY brings in some extra cash for my family. Think about what kinds of skills you have that could be easily marketable to people in your area. That's my best advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• thats a good idea. maybe something like that but baking cookies/treats for holidays for people, or doing some errands/chores around their house.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 4:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Why not just get a work at home job? There are tons of them out there.
    Here's a list of just a few: http://keeperbay.com/real-work-home-jobs
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• If you are looking into a work at home job you will likely need a bank account.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ is my site, I posted my experience with several work at home companies.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I do medical transcription. I bring in about $1,200 per month with it. Things are so tight here so I can't even bank any of it but it does help somewhat with the bills. Go on line and see what the courses cost.
    Good luck!!!!
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Look at these opportunities:

Work at Home for Moms
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:26 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• clean houses or open a daycare
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:45 PM on Dec. 29, 2008