anyone else addicted?

So here i am, knowing i have to go to bed soon, and i'm going back and forth from "Answers" on CM, to "Own my friends" app on Myspace...me and a friend are at war with each other trying to own one of our friends, and all the while, he keeps getting to be worth more and more, while i'm still worth a measley $1,175...that is so sad...and the friend i'm at war with is worth over $105,000, which means he has more friends than me! lol...ok as you can tell, i'm SO addicted!
Anyone else addicted to anything?

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 1:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• myspace and cafe moms baby!!!!
    What would we do without the answer and meeting moms section....YEA
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 1:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• yes "ANSWERS ON CM!!" AND MYSPACE.. I CANT STOP MYSELF!! LOL
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• same here lol.
    hopenalivia

Answer by hopenalivia at 1:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• lol answers on CM . my DH told me to get a life lol or tmwc. that also i just cant help it.
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am so hooked on answers since I discovered it, that when I go into my old chats they ask me if I'm ok.......like I must've been in the hospital or something lol!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008