I dont get it.

I had my period a day later then i should have it lasted two and a half days. It never filled a light pantyliner and was mainly only when i wiped. I didnt have cramps till after my period and that was a little over a week ago and im still having cramps. Im eating more and my breasts are a little sore. I know i need to test im just asking if it sounds as if i may be pregnant. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• to me it does because of you breasts being sore and the cramping thats why i even thought to take a test.take one and tell me what it says please
    mckowntasha

Answer by mckowntasha at 1:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Okay, thank you i will test hopefully tomorrow. Thank you again. I'll message you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I forgot to add ive been peeing like every two hours now and i have had nonstop discharge. It hasnt stopped at all. And its very noticeable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• probably your period and an infection .. geeze
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Nov. 26, 2008