What am I ... Mud?

I'm having one of those *off days..... None of my questions are getting answers, I even deleted on cuz it got no response. LOL But it's not just CM... it seems everything is just a little bit off today.

Called about joining a Tai Chi class and the guy said "well it's primarily for old people"...... I'm 41.... Gee thanks Sifu! Don't know that I'll be taking that class.

Knocked the crap out of my elbow on the dresser just putting on a shirt.
I enjoy 2 things in my morning coffee....cream and sugar - I was out of both this morning.

My sister sent me a text telling me that for some reason she felt compelled to pray for me this morning, which I appreciate ~ but it does make me feel a little paranoid... like what's wrong, or what's about to GO wrong.

Now my guts are all shaky. I swear I can feel my blood pressure going up.

It's a beautiful day and I haven't the motivation to do housework or yard work. Ugh.

I hate "off days".

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes you are mud!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• HA HA just kidding - must be today cuz the same thing is going on in our house! Just not a good day! Hope it's better!
    8Tinkerboo8

• Sit down, take some deep breaths and try not to get stressed out. There's always tomorrow.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Okay- I have answered some of your questions - hope your afternoon is better than your morning! I posted something about making someones day better yesterday and I thought it was a good positive affirmation and it got hardly any responses..........so I get what you mean!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• LOL TinkerBoo... You're too cute. I so appreciate you and your ideas about positive affirmation. You didn't have to go an answer any of my questions.... I didn't post this to get answers to them, it was just one of those things that seemed to add to the "off day". I guess we all prefer days when we're "ON"...
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Awww I have those kinds of days all the time.....I know what you mean when people say they will pray for you out of the blue without you asking them to.....it's like "Hmmmm.....do you know something I don't????" lol....Hope your day gets better mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• its a mid week monday for sure!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sounds like one of those ...go back to sleep for an hour or two and start over days. Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 1:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Lol. I had one of those the other day...my DH calls them "pity days". Call it what you will but they stink!
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sorry to hear about your off day. I'm sure it's nothing big. I get those feelings and it turns out that it was just one of those days.
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011