Oh my goodness! Just 7 dpo and..... UPDATE! adult content

Yesterday, I noticed some very light spotting on the bedsheet when I got up. I was 6 dpo, my temp also dropped but stayed above the coverline and I had some light cramping in the morning but it subsided for the rest of the day. My breasts began to feel tender on the sides (I now have this as a PMS symptom just days before AF is due- but it isn't for another week yet). Today, my temp dipped again(implanation I am wondering?) as this happened with my last pregnancy at 5 and 6 dpo then began to climb back up. The spotting and the temp dip has got me curious. I have been not just tired but fatigued for a few days now.
I wonder if what I have experienced is IB? 7 more days before AF is due.

*Now, 9 dpo, my temp did one more dip but then climbed up past my coverline today!  I now have more tender breasts, noticeably frequent urination and inceased appetite the past 2 days as well.  I had dull cramping on and off all day, and had to clean up a little child's vomit (which I am totally used to as I am a nurse and have cleaned up many worse messes) and felt nauseous (already feeling that way this am) and I was also dizzy for the first time today.  Very gassy and very bloated (not the norm for me premenstrually) and AF is still 7 days away.*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I've done the same thing- tell myself that it is pregnancy symptoms only to be severely disappointed when I wasn't. I was right 4 times, though! So I wish you luck :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Well I wish you tons and tons of luck, but try not to get too excited. When we TTC for 2 years I used to always sike my body out . I would think I was pregnant ...had all the symptoms...and then I would be devistated with a BFN at the end of the month. *wishing you baby dust*
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 1:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thank you :) i have been disappointed many times so I will have to wait it out and see. This temp dip at 6 and 7 DPO has never happened before while I have TTC except when I got pregnant last November. It has been almost 3 months since our loss so all we can do is hope and and see what happens.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011