Nobody messes with Joe! I think old Uncle Joe better get busy keeping his word, how about you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/23/joe-biden-impeach-bush-war-2007_n_839497.html

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 1:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The difference? GWB did what he felt was right whether the UN or anyone else agreed. Obama needs someone to tell him what to do.

Answer by gemgem at 4:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Bush invaded a soverign nation against the UN.,,and manipulated intel to get congress to agree to give him the authority to do so.

He was one hell of a powerful man to get all the other countries to manipulate their intel as well.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Obama is following the UN resolution. Bush invaded a soverign nation against the UN.,,and manipulated intel to get congress to agree to give him the authority to do so.

You do understand that the United States of America does not get our authority from the United Nations don't you? Bush went to war with Iraq with the approval of the US Congress as required by the US Constitution. PBO used our military without speaking to the US Congress which is required by the US Constitution. He used the nod of the U. N. and the E.U. PBO seems to have stepped right over the US Congress and violated the Constitutional requirements. The UN means nothing to the US when waging military action. 

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Germ warfare = WMD. There fore, Bush was technicaly right. Saddam used that form of WMD's to kill people in his country. G W also had the backing of the US Congress which is necessary to send in any military action to a foreign country. Obama did not get the approval of US Congess to send military action to Libya. Regardless of what the UN says, the POTUS is still required to get the approval of our Congress.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Just more hypocrisy...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 6:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• What's the difference? Between Obama and Libya and Bush and Iraq?

***
    According to LIBERALS and PROGRESSIVES alike.....Bush because he's a Republican, he's bad; whereas Obama is a Democrat, he's good....that's where the POLITICAL differences end. :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

You just answered your own questiong JJB! Obama could hold a press conference and announce he's the AntiChrist, to putt 666 on your foreheads, and renounce God, or suffer the consequences, and every one of his lemmings would beat a path to the line, simply cause HE'S BARRY! Bush couldn't poot crossways without the liberals calling for his impeachment. They tend to forget, we took out the BIGGEST WMD of all, Saddam Hussein, a murderous, genocidal lunatic, who was using his own people for medical and scientific experiments,and God only knows what else! For that alone, I will never regret what we have done in Iraq. I supported President Bush then,and I still support it today. As for Barry and Libya, he just read what was put on his teleprompter.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• "I asked them to put together [for] me a draft, which I'm now literally riding between towns editing, that I want to make clear and submit to the Untied States Senate pointing out the president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran. And I want to make it clear, I want it on the record, and I want to make it clear, if he does, as chairman of the foreign relations committee and former chair of the judiciary committee, I will move to impeach him."

What's the difference? Between Obama and Libya and Bush and Iraq?

jewjewbee

Comment by jewjewbee (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Does anyone here realize that as a Senator in 2007 Joe Biden had no authority to Impeach ANYONE?
    That is a Congressional issue, not of the Senate.
    And these idiot Liberals in his audience were cheering him on.
    As VP, biden still holds no power to Impeach anyone, the difference is that there is no difference.
    Biden is still as Ignorant as he was in 2007.
    jewjewbee

Comment by jewjewbee (original poster) at 8:21 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Germ warfare = WMD. There fore, Bush was technicaly right.

since Buish HIMSELF talks about finding NO WMD's in Iraq in his book,,,you should pick it up

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011