Why is it when a group of 7 liberal democrats team up to call for Obama's impeachment

many of his loving followers STILL think it's the republicans' fault? Is it an education issue where they don't understand the difference between a Democrat and a Republican, or is it blind hate ignoring the facts?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Because the dems get a free pass as always.They can call for his impeachment and pubs and GWB get the blame.Obama can say he will end the war in Iraq only to pull troops out and place them in 'the good war'..it's 'good' when dems do it.He can also go to war in Lybia and it's all good because he's a dem and not GWB..it was different because he was a pub.See lol and then those who typically do not pay attention just vote for the 'd' because of the d.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• So what? That was'nt at all the point? As of late it's been dems speaking up saying he should be impeached..why blow that off by saying oh but more pubs would back it..lol thats a damn given as it was with dems when GWB was president.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I (I can only speak for me) have heard are names of republicans

~Makes me wonder what you rely on as a newsource. Hrmmmm
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It was never done because there wasn't enough there sweet otherwise surely it would have been..not to mention the dems also voted for that stuff...hello.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• :sighs: yeah right!

Anyway..to get back on topic..republicans can't be blamed for this..and yes some want to blame pubs as evidenced in that other post.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It's my understanding, the articles for Impeachment are being drawn up as we speak.
    Big Effin Deal, No?
    I think it's just plain ol' denial, with the fact that Obama can create so much hate and discontent all by his self.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 1:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm beginning to wonder if there hasn't been some unknown good use for that crazy Kucinich all along?

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• ^^obsessed with bush
    newsflash
    Bushie will never wear stripes. And it's too late for Impeachment, Damn I guess he got off SCOTTFREE!!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 3:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Just like there weren't to impeach GWB either.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 2:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Based on manipulated intel

Proven to be manipulated? OR~Is this another on of your speculative "Think Progress" -esque interpretations?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011