should i be worried at all??

in the lower left side of my belly i can feel my daughter kicking consistently to a beat. firs ti thought hiccups, but i told my mom that and she felt it and she said it was too fast for hiccups... its more of a spasm feeling. but it has lasted ALL DAY LONG.. literally. from this morning to just now when i had the daddy feel my belly and he could feel it too... it hasnt really stopped at all.

should i worry? shes still moving around everywhere else but that kicking pattern has NOT stopped at all.. im almst 29 weeks btw.

thanks any advice or thoughts would be appreciated .. :)

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 2:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I honestly think their should be no worry but hun I am no doctor is anyone on call at your ob/gyn that you can call or maybe put a call into labor and delievery department at your hospital. It may very well be nothing so it's always safe to be sure - Good Luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• no you shoudlnt but if you are worried call your dr in the morning ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2008