What was the best kiss you ever shared with your husband??

Where was it, what was the situation like and how long did it last. I remember watching a movie with my husband (before kids) at home and somewhere in the middle of it we started making out. We kissed continuously for close to 30 minutes. Boy, was my lips ever sore but it was awesome. 

Nikki7474

Asked by Nikki7474 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• my husband is an awesome kisser so there have been a lot of really amazing kisses but I think the best was the first one...we had both decided that we werent going to date because we each had an ex that was a friend of the others and we just thought it would be to awkward but I had had the worst day ever and he had me come over and watch a movie and I dont know I just had to go for it...but it took me like 2 and 1/2 minutes to actually kiss him after I started going for it lol it seemed like it took forever but then it was everything a first kiss should be....fireworks and all :)
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Our first one because there was so much build up...we had crushes on each other for years and finally had the opportunity to date. I didn't time it but it was a nice long one- lol. I must have had a skip in my step the rest of the day. He is quite a kisser.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• There have been a million amazing kisses, but I'd have to say the best was the very first kiss. We had just left the movie theater, and were standing under a streetlight in the parking lot. He bent down to kiss me, and the minute his lips touched mine I just melted. It was a very long slow kiss, and it was magic. He says that was when he first knew he loved me. For me it was earlier in the movie theater when has hand stroked my arm, and his touch again made me melt.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:00 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Time will come soon....... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i honestly can't remember the best one. my husband is and has always been an amazing kisser. we still have makeout sessions all the time!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Might sound cheesy, but he is really the best at that so every time he kisses me, it's the best!
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Our very first kiss, on our first date. He told me he was going to steal a kiss, and when he pressed his lips to mine....omg, it was just the best kiss I've ever had in my life, ever. He dribbled energy drink from the can in his hand down my side, and I didn't even notice, it was so good! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 4:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011