help needed bad!!!!!!!!!

i need some advice or suggestions to try to get preggers. me and dh have been trying for 4 years and im tired of waiting.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 3:35 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, I don't personally know ALOT about getting the bun in oven. But my mother(the closest I ever had for a mom anyways) is a health nut and even owns a Natural Health Food store. What she gave us was some vitamin E for him; a long with mens vitamins and me prenatal vitamins(or vitamins you could just get a the store; full of folic of course). Vitamin E is supposed to up the "soldier" count. That's all I can really remember at this moment, but that really helped us alot. about 3-4 months later we were preggo! I can call and ask her if you like. If you haven't already heard this before. Sorry if ya already have =/.
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 4:05 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• try asking your dr. if he can get your hubbys sperm and inject directly into your ovaries eggs and you can get preggo like that, i worked for my stepmom and she had been trying for 15 years, it was very expensive but now shes expecting twins at 44 yrs old lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• on the above anonymous....instead of "i" i meant to write "it" worked for my stepmom...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I always heard to go on a cruise or vaca and relax?..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008