Your favorite healthy recipes?

My roommate and I are, starting today, trying to be healthier. We're both going to work out every day if we can, and we're going to eat healthier. Anything will be a step up from our current diet, which consists mainly of quick meals at home (hot dogs, KD, etc), fast food, and pizza. I love to cook but I don't get to as much as I'd like, and most of my favorite meals aren't exactly... low in fat.

So I need some help. We both agree that cooking at home more often is obviously going to be much more healthy than eating out or getting delivery, so I need some new meals.

What are your favorite healthy recipes to eat at home? Would you care to post them here (or message them to me)?

Thanks in advance!

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Lots of fresh fruits and raw veggies!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:35 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Just make a big salad and top it with cooked meat and low fat salad dressing.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 4:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have a ton of recipes that are tasty, healthy, simple, family and budget friendly; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My favorite healthy and easy dinner is this:
    Salmon, grilled or broiled in the oven , served with vegetables, steamed-broccoli is a favorite--and a salad. Low fat salad dressing .....or your own oil and vinegar and herbsdressing , made just before dinner.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• All kinds of fresh fruits cut up and mixed in one bowl for a nice fruit salad.
    mlgrob57

Answer by mlgrob57 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2011