Gay Marriage

Just for fun. For or against? Discuss...

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i got no prob with it but I'm not shore it should be called marriage as that is a religious term but there should be something that gives all the same benefits as a marriage

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 2:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Totally and completely for it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For it. Don't care if ya marry a goat in the middle of a really big church with a drag queen as ur best...person.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 2:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For it completely and though marriage is a religious term, it is a term that is used in many religions. I for example am wiccan...Wiccan's belive in marriage...so If I were to marry my partner and have a wiccan cerimony it would be a religious event and I would wish to call it a marriage.
    Sessy89

Answer by Sessy89 at 2:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yeah it dose not bother me but a few one my friends are religious and have pointed out its for a man and a women joining 

i just feel maybe it would be better to call it something Else

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 2:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm all for it. Why shouldn't gay people have the same rights and benefits I do? Equality!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For it. I have no reason to deny same-sex couples the same benefits as heterosexual couples.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 2:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I'm LOVING the responses. :)
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I personally wouldn't get one (I'm already married and don't swing that way), but I don't see any rational reason to deny two adults the privilege if they wish it.

Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 2:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For it. Who cares what consensual, legal relations goes on behind closed doors...gay or straight.

" Don't care if ya marry a goat in the middle of a really big church"

But i would have a problem with the goat, unless we could be sure the goat is giving consent.

boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011