I want to work from home. Making soy candles or soaps.

I dont need the money I just wanna do it for fun.. if I make any money yay for me right LOL.
Ive been looking and I saw lady to makes soaps her site it called the soap box and it looks like fun to make.
I also have seen a friend make candle wealth candles and ohhhh it looks like so much fun.. some one help me out a bit please!

Mrs.Vidrio

Asked by Mrs.Vidrio at 2:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• they have little soap and candle kits at hobby lobby like a starter kit or something
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Do you know how to make them? If so then start making them and advertise. If not, learn, practice and when you have a good quality product , put them up for sale! GL.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yeah I was looking into that I think I want something a lil homeade... I see ur into that stuff maybe I can email you?
    Mrs.Vidrio

Comment by Mrs.Vidrio (original poster) at 2:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I love candles!! Good for you if you can make them!! I don't have time for that but I do sell them. Good luck!!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 9:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Start your business if you are not looking into the gains side of it then you need not worry about it........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 3:30 AM on Mar. 24, 2011