Can you decipher this statement? ..... an email from EX Husband ....

A perception of the moment is ony occruring that present moment in the eyes of the beholder, not knowing that wat lies is only truth to aLL that beknowest the truth to which we know presently??

He sent this to me in a  Facebook email and this was all the email said...  no subject, no body (other than this statement) and this is exactly as he wrote it.....   It's odd at best... whack at medium and freaking creepy weird at worst. 

This fool is always talking in abstract, seemingly irrelevent and quite fractured anaylsis....    Is he trying to "appear to be a deep thinker" - the man is really only as deep as one-ply toilet paper. His understanding of things seems to be so misconstrued that people look at him and raise one eyebrow when he's talking.  His writings are worse. 

Now what the heck he's referring to, I have no idea. I don't talk to the man EVER and have no idea why he's emailing me after 6 years. 

Can someone break this statement down for me.... or should I say "Dumb it down" for us normal thinking people?

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• My best guess.

One's "truth" of the moment is greatly influenced and created by one's perception at that moment in time. Ones "truth" can/will change over time as one's perception changes over time. How something/someone is viewed today,isn't necessarily how it/they will be viewed over time.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• no sense and i think he needs a mental eval--possibly block him too i think he is unstable
    bethany0199

Answer by bethany0199 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• he's thinking about you,you crossed his mind..and trythfully he stills loves you but only he knows it?
    LOL..idk..thats my best guess
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sounds like spam. Maybe someone hacked his account or he was drunk or drugged e-mailing. Who knows?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yeah... alittle loose there...... not sure what he means... freaky though
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Wooo lordy...and I thought Charlie Sheen was babbling nonsense lol....sorry mama I have no idea what this means....chances are...your ex doesnt either lol just kidding mama...but no I don't know
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I might sound stupid, but I'm getting that we only see what is infront of us at the moment, but the truth could be different to people that are with us at the moment
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have ABSOLUTELY no response to that - seriously - this could have come from my ex-husband who fancied himself buddhist zen - what a douche. Creepy and abstract and I would simply not respond. Perhaps this was an "ambien" message? I'm not sure the Dali Llama himself could analyze that statement. Hey you have some mud on your cheek there................(okay I'll stop I promise)
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 2:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He is going to let the truth out of the bag or drunk typing?
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It sounds like he's trying to impress you. Maybe he wants you back? I would block him. I had a guy that talked like that and I ended up in an abusive relationship. Not for long because I never have and never will stand for that, but it's not something you want to deal with.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 2:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011