Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do I need to hang my son's crib quilt on the wall instead of actually using it for a blanket?

What is it even called? (A quilt hook, hanger, clips, rod, etc?)
& where do you buy it from?
Would Walmart or Target carry them? What section would they be in?
Links would be helpful too if you have any.

Answer Question

Asked by momoflilangel at 2:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 17 (4,138 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Here's a link on e-how on how to hang a quilt.


    Answer by vbruno at 2:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • You could tack some tabs on it and hang it from any type of rod. I did something like that and used plastic tomato stakes for the rod and used cup hooks on the wall for the rod to hang in

    Answer by admckenzie at 2:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

  • If you want it hung up for sentimental value and not to be used, alot of craft stores (like hobby lobby) carry what I believe are called shadow box frames. They are big on the inside so you would just fold the quilt to the size you want, and hang it up. You can also take it out any time if you decide to use it later.

    Answer by merandaobrien at 3:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.