Late period, BFN??

Hm, should have started my period friday or saturday the 18th-19th. Never did! Took a test friday, and it was negative. Took a test monday the 21st, it was negative!! This is the first month in as long as I can remember that I had zero PMS symptoms too! Normally I get super sore boobs, painful cramps, etc. This month, not a thing! Hubby and I have been trying for 11 months, and I don't want to get my hopes up too much. As of right now, I have no strange symptoms. What could be going on?

MrsVosky

Asked by MrsVosky at 2:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should take a test a week after your period was due, so take another one on sat.
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Thank you! What about the no symptoms thing? Is that normal? I know EVERY pregnant woman is different, so its really hard to pinpoint the right answer on that!
    MrsVosky

Comment by MrsVosky (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sometimes stress can cause missed or late periods....but if you might be prego you have to wait a while to test after a missed period like previous poster said. Dunno about the symptoms, my tummy got bloated as usual but was harder than usual and my boobs hurt like crazy before I found out I was preggers - but, didn't have any other symptoms of pms! Good luck!
    MegEdTy

Answer by MegEdTy at 3:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011