What is your ANNOYING mommy habit?

What annoys you the most that you see other mommies doing either in public or in private settings? What gets under your skin?

lovetoteachec

Asked by lovetoteachec at 4:00 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ok, for me- breastfeeding in public view- i don't mind if you have a cloth draped over- but for GOSH sakes I don't want to see your nipples. This is GROSS- I breastfed for 6 months and believe in breastfeeding, but Lord, we don't all want to see it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I think for me moms that hate being moms bug me- moms that can't wait to get their nails done or go back to work when they are able to stay at home lovingly with their kids. Why be in such a hurry to get away from your kids?
    lovetoteachec

Answer by lovetoteachec at 4:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I have a friend who is the mother of a BEAUTIFUL little girl. But... on her myspace she has NO pictures of her daughter, most of her photo albums are of her and her friends getting drunk and doing stupid things. I thought things like going out every night and weekend to get drunk were supposed to be over when you became parents... I HATE that she seems to value HER drunken party life over the the precious time she should be spending with her two year old....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I hate it when they dress like sluts even after they become mothers!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I hate it when they go out to clubs and bars like if they were single, when they should be at home 24/7 with there child!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When there child is screaming/acting up so bad and they don't tell them anything.
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• When I see parents smoking around their kids. Yeah ok it is your choice to risk your health with smoking BUT don't risk your kids health by smoking right next to them. It is very easy to leave the room and go outside.

I also hate, and this was what a MIL kept doing to our son, when parents give their baby that is only around 6-9 months candy! The baby isn't ready for something like that at such a young age
    Angel_baby2

Answer by Angel_baby2 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I hate seeing babies that aren't bundled up enough or babies with running noses or drool all over their faces and nothing is being done about it!

Also, just recently my neighbor's daughter had a baby. Her and her bf stopped by and I went over to give them a box of clothes that my ds had grown out of. The girl was inside with her mom, the baby was in their car screaming and the bf was just hanging out and smoking. Apparently he didn't care enough to put it out and sooth the baby. What a scumbag IMO
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 6:19 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• People that don't care about their children You know the ones that just keep popping them out but pawn them off to anyone they can.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 7:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• One of my biggys are moms,that smoke around their babies,I get so furious,this is ridiculas,and know excuse for it.Like another mom said,if want to risk your health,fine,but the poor baby is defensless.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008