what brand of turkey did you buy and how many pounds is it?

mine is ButterBall and I bought a little one this year of 8 pounds lol. since its just me, hubby and my son, and we're not that much into turkey, just the stuffing yummy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• butterball but i just bought the turkey breast its like 6lbs LO isnt going to eat much considering hes only 8 months so i and i dont want to cook a whole turkey
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I bought a Butterball 7.1 pounds lol, because me and hubby aren't that much into turkey either and my 3 yr old son doesn't like turkey, we're also more into the stuffing...
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• We have this farm brand. It's a 17 pounder.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:07 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 17 lb Jenni-O, to feed 5 adults and 2 kids. I love turkey, expecting to have quite a bit left over.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 12 pounds but I got it for free with the points on my supermarket shopper card. LOL
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 6:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• 26 lbs! I am feeding our family, some friends and my son is bringing a bunch from the barracks too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Fourteen and a half pounds, Meijer butterball. We are having nine adults plus us. Crockpot stuffing, white potatos, yams, fried cabbage, cranberry sauce, corn, ambrosia salad, pumpkin pie, apple pie, and buns. Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is a great page to get ideas. Thanks for all the tips.
    Salavon612

Answer by Salavon612 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• butterball 7 lbs and i hope it turns out to be really good this is the 1st one i've tryed to make i heard on GMA that butterball has a hotline this year if you need the # go to goodmorningamerica.com and it's probbly there....
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• EWWWWWWWWWW HAD A VERY BAD BUTTERBAL TWICE AND WILL NEVER BUY ONE AGAIN!!!!

Went with Jenny-o 20 lbs for $8.00. Huge sale Sunday on the turkeys here in Colorado.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 9:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Mines 15 pounds not sure of the brand got it free at the store I shop at.
    Nettye

Answer by Nettye at 5:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2008