18 weeks discharge??? water leaking????

i have a discharge quit a bit today i dotn know if it is normal it is kinda like enough to get my panties wet .. anyo0ne have any ideas? no smell .. also no cramps or blood .. sorry just a bit nervous

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Discharge is VERY normal during pregnancy. As long as there's no blood/cramps don't worry. I had some discharge my first time, this time I have to wear a panty liner:) If you're nervous read the book "What to Expect When You're Expecting". It has tons of stuff in there that you wouldn't even think about. If you don't want to pay full price for the book, try a Goodwill, they always have about 10 copies!!!
    Pregowithsecond

Answer by Pregowithsecond at 5:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• ok thanks ill look in to that lol ,aybe i wonf freak so bad lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• You will be amazed at the amount of discharge you have. It probably isn't your water breaking, just the flood of discharge. There have been times I thought I peed my pants or something just to find out it was discharge (TMI I'm sure lol)
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2008