Anyone into numbers?

My birthday is 3/3/73. Then recently I keep catching the clock on my computer at 3:33. I notice these numbers on everything-- reciepts, license plates, tv guide channel- Os all this just a coincidence-- Oh by the way I was born on my moms bday at the same time....Any thoughts? Or just coincidence?

amo3373

Asked by amo3373 at 4:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm is a pretty great website if you're interested in checking it out. I love numerology. I don't know a whole lot about it but I DO know that 3's (or 3/6/9) are all very spiritual numbers, like the Holy Trinity. It usually means that you have some pretty "high power" standing behind you.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:03 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love this stuff! I think it is probably coincidence and maybe 3 or 33 might be good numbers to choose if you play the powerball. I always thought it was neat that my mother had me when she was 24. I had my first when I was 24. My grandmother had my mom when she was 31. I had my last when I was 31. My middle was born when I was 27. My sisters 2nd youngest was born when she was 27.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i love numbers! i notice them all the time :)
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 5:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I love numbers and am always finding patterns (probably coincidences) but it sure keeps me entertained.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm not "into" it but I think it's kind of interesting what pops up. Like my son was born on 10.1.01 at 12:13pm. 12/13 is my birthday so I'll never forget what time he was born. And my youngest dd was born on 04.05.06 which I thought was a neat day to be born.
    And for awhile there every single time I looked at the clock it seemed to be 9:11. After awhile it really started to upset me. Now I ignore it when I see it.
    And after my mom died I saw 8-19 everywhere (every time I looked at a clock). That's the day she died.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:14 AM on Nov. 26, 2008