What is the best double stroller?

I have a 13mos old and I am about 6 mos along. I have been looking to see what kind of double strolller I should get.
I seen the sit and stands but I do not like how you can not lay the seat back all the way. I want something that I can lay back if they fall asleep.And not side by side stroller.
So far I have Kolocraft tandem double stroller on my list.I am not worried about money I may look for a use one if the one I pick is too much. I am already setting money aside. I dont want a bad one. I also want one that is easy to push everywhere.
Please if you could recomend any please do and also ones to stay away from and why.

Thanks so much :)

IloveJesus316

Asked by IloveJesus316 at 3:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• kolcraft is ok but I would prefer Maclaren
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Graco makes a mean double stroller.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Britax B-Ready Stroller look them up they are awesome!
    Mrs.Vidrio

Answer by Mrs.Vidrio at 3:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• this is mines its a graco

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 3:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011