What was the worst cell phone you've had?

What was so bad about it? My Samsung for Straight Talk was horrible. Towards the end, I wasn't getting my calls, I could hardly make calls, my texts weren't going through, etc. Second runner up was my Razr. It was just crazy and ended up screwing up REALLY bad. The pass code even reset itself and it couldn't be fixed. Then it started freezing and turning on and off by itself. Really weird.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Technology

• Samsung Tap, and the Blackberry Pearl/
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Definitely the phone I have now! It's a Samsung slider... can't remember the name of it, but it's a piece of JUNK! I've had it for a year, which should not be when a phone starts to stop working... and it keeps turning off on me, calls aren't going through, my voice mail doesn't pick up when those calls don't go through, half my texts don't send... it's so frustrating! I can't get a new phone because I do NOT want to start my 3 years over with Rogers, so I'm hoping my friend brings down a phone for me to borrow this week... otherwise I'm stuck with this pain in the ass until December!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Samsung Sway. It had a HUGE glitch plus a bunch of other ones and, no matter how many times I had it replaced - nothing changed. Apparently they stopped carrying it altogether and I was stuck with it until I finally got my Droid X (THE best phone out there). I didn't have insurance on the Sway, so after a year, I couldn't get the free replacements anymore..thank God I didn't have to deal with it for another year..but it was damn close.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Boo on Samsung! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Blackberry Pearl. I went through 6 of them in the 2 years I had my contract. It would freeze, the trackball would stop working, I updated the software and it wiped my phone. You couldn't pay me to use that phone ever again.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Razr fell apart ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The stupid Sidekick I had when I was with T-Mobile. I was always getting knocked off the towers and would have to call their customer service for them to resync me. i hated that phone. I am so glad my SO put me on his Verizon plan. I love the phone I have now but I can't wait until I upgrade in May.
    NikLvsNick

Answer by NikLvsNick at 5:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• That I have owned? The Blitz- awful!!

That I have had to deal with? Any Blackberry- hands down. They used to be extremely advanced and versatile- now there are phones that are WAY faster, WAY more user friendly and WAY more advanced. Oh yeah and these new phones (Droid, iPhone) don't tack on $45/ month charges to have access to your work email, plus $10/month for navigation!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Is this the Samsung you have?

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/61/69/60/01/0061696001354_500X500.jpg

Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think mine might be newer than that, but not by much. Looks like it might be just a slightly newer version of it.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011