If you ever smoked marijuana...

what was the craziest/weirdest thing you ever ate while stoned?

before my husband and I were even married we once ate a jar of peanut butter that we made into balls and covered with Cocoa Pebbles and washed it down with extra sweet ice tea!

CrazyMommy87

Asked by CrazyMommy87 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• When I was a teen I ate a huge bowl of instant mashed potatoes, and a peanut butter sandwich. Gross...
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You know those little hostess pies from the gas station? yeah I had the chocolate ones with strawberry milk but that was waaay back in the day,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I remember once in high school we ended up eating stale passover matzos with mint jelly.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• In high school my bf and I used to make all sorts of things lol, we hung out every day and smoked about once a week. One time we made homemade pizzas, with a size a peanut butter we made into balls and covered with that magic shell for ice cream. It didnt get hard like it was supposed to though, but we still ate it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would never.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Pickles and funyuns. I was dipping them in french onion chip dip and washing it down with gatorade. Wow what a combo, actually makes me nauseated thinking about it now haha!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• In college I poured a big bowl of corn pops and was so excited about it until I realized we were out of milk. My roommates were drinking strawberry daquiris, and I poured some over my cereal and ate. It tasted like berry captain crunch. They were all making fun of me and I made them try it. Eventually they agreed with me.
    Anonymous

• Nothing, really. I never got the munchies, but then I only got high like twice. I did eat a whole bag of beef jerky once, though. That was odd for me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:37 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• taco bell.....that's not odd but that was the place for late night muchy runs, pretty cheap and filling lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't remember really eating anything weird, but I did eat 2 big family packets of kit kats (like so many loose packets of kitkats bought together) after I whiteyed once. Ugh the thought of eating that much now lol.
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011