How to count my cycle length?

I may have missed my period but im not sure, for a while i was getting my period the same day every month but that changed in november. So I got my periodJanyary 3rd and again January 31 my period lasts 5 days every month, then i got it again Febuary 25th, also lasted 5 days. Today is March 23 and still no period? There is a chance im pregnant, so i just would like to know my cycle length so i can calculate when i should get or should have gotten my period.. Thankyou(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Health

• you count from the day your last period began to the day your next period began, I am 32 days like clockwork
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yep, first poster is right.. Count from the first day of your last period until the first day of the next period.. Your cell phone calender is a great place to keep that info saved, you always have it with you..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you can go to www.cyclespage.com, add what info you have from the previous months and it will calculate for you
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• what the first poster said, mine is usually 30 days exactly
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011