Doom's Day- - End of Times... Would you!?

There are Doom's Day shelters being built all over and ppl are in so much fear of the End of Days that they are actually reserving rooms in these places...

HERE

If you are one of those ppl who are in fear of the End of Times, would you reserve a room for you and your family at one of these???

I posted this here bc I read a lot of End Days post here ...

I personally don't believe that the end is here or coming and if it does happen, getting from point A to point B would be a mood point exp if the End happened before the feared dates ....

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 3:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• No need for a shelter. I am going to Heaven.
    Anonymous

• ^ what anonymous said
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 3:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• No, no need for one, I'm a Christian and believe that all Christians will be gathered and taken away:-)
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 3:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• 1st .... it must be nice to have the money to throw away on this.
    2nd ... money means nothing in a "dooms day" scenario just because you paid to reserve a spot do you really trust that these companies are going to honor their agreements knowing that there is probably know way they will be held accountable. These places would have to be militarized to keep people from rushing them. Just seems like way too much hassle and risk just to maybe survive for a year.... then what lol

If I were going to build a fall out shelter I wouldn't be filling the rooms based on who has money I'd be filling them based on the widest variety of skill sets and knowledge. Giving society the best chance of rebuilding in the event of almost total wipe out of the human race. What good is 1000 rich people if you don't have doctors, engineer, scientists, etc
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• People have had fall out shelters for awhile. They are just getting fancier is all. If I had the money Id build one, but I wouldnt use it for just something like a natural (or un natural disaster).

Answer by gemgem at 4:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree with anon and kayslay
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I knew a family that had a bomb shelter in the 80's with 2 years of food stocked in it-
    Would I reserve space in an "end times" shelter- No
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 6:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• huh!
    1. If u believe in the end of times & that they are coming--you should just pray & get right with God.. YOU CANT HIDE FROM HIM! lol..
    2. If you talking dooms day/war/disaster i wouldnt trust giving my money for a "room"... if i had the $$ id build a private one for family.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• See, this is what's wrong with the world... 1.) There are people out there naive enough to believe that should Dooms-Day come they can escape it. And 2.) There are companies and people out there willing to prey on that and take their money.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• A shelter not going to save anyone!
    Patience909

Answer by Patience909 at 8:36 PM on Mar. 23, 2011