"Scentsy wickless candles - has anyone used them or know a rep"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am a Scentsy rep - you can PM me off line if interested I can send you a catalog or you can view my website at www.thewicklesswitch.com.

Thanks!
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yes, and yes. I know too many reps.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE Scentsy, especially since I have pets and young children. I've tried several times to get information about becoming a rep and got nowhere fast.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I just PM'd you - I WILL answer any question you have. I love the product and love being a rep. I do it to keep myself busy and get myself out of the house as a little side "fun" thing.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Scentsy is awesome!!!! Gotta smell the camu camu if you like fruity smelling stuff :) And the perfectly pomegranate!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I have tried Scentsy. I know several reps in my area. You can go to the Scentsy website if you are wanting to find a rep and search to find one in your area. If you are considering a home business consider sending me a private message and I will try to help you out in anyway possible :)
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I've tried Scentsy products. I'm not impressed. The fragrance doesn't last very long. You have to scrap the wax out of the warmer to add fresh. I'd rather have a candle or diffuser.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• One of my really good friends sells Scentsy. i LOVE it. Right now as I type this I have mochadoodle and vanilla cream combined, so yummy! If you are in need of a rep, let me know and I will be happy to send you her info.
    vgriffinmama

Answer by vgriffinmama at 1:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• hay there, i just became a new Scentsy rep. and i love the products & love meeting new ppl and there r great scent out . So if u would like to talk about some Scents let me know. Angelica
    jellie746

Answer by jellie746 at 2:59 PM on May. 15, 2011