How come it seems like women that dont really try to get pregnant do, but the ones that are really trying takes a while?

not saying no woman should get pregnant, but i wish some women did have plans before it happens, never understood that one, guess its one thats not really meant to be understood.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i dont know but it sucks for those of us who want to have kids or more kids but cant for some reason and here are these jerks who cry about being pregnant and get an abortion.. makes me want to just yell and scream like a mad woman some days!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 4:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i think because when a females trys so hard to get pregnant it doesnt happn ur stressing youself and your body out.....and those who are not trying dont have this stress going on so it just happens...just let nature do its job and relax, dont do it 24/7 thinkn about it make love and mean it dont just do it cause u want a baby...thats just my opinon after me not being able to concieve for 6 years and finally haave a 5 month old daughter....

have you talked to a doctor?? mayb ur husband??

well let me kno what you think..
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yea i hear ya on that. i want a baby of my own, ive had two miscarriages.i guess thats why it bothers me sometimes like u said the ones that get pregnant then act like they dont want the baby. no w i know there are certain cases where its hard im sure, but still, its still a baby.thanks for answering girl and good luck! xos.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• it took me 2 years to get pregnant with my son and 2 1/2 years to get pregnant with my daughter. my sister had 4 unplanned kids but they are my nieces and nephew and such a blessing! its hard when your trying for so long! just relax, hopefully it happens soon!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 4:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• yea ive talked to both, for some reason they just happend, and we never really knew why, thanks for the advice on the stressing part, ill keep that in mind.xos
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• thanks ladies i really appreciate the encouragement.xos.
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 4:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• We tried for years then gave up thinking we just couldn't have Another. DD is 9 yrs old and figured if it didn't happen in that time it wasn't. I'm due to have our son May 8th. lol Wasn't planning on it, not really a great time to be having him because DH just lost his job in DEC. But we play the cards we've been dealt. And I refuse to be sad or inconvenienced by a unplanned pregnancy. We always wanted another and he's a blessing no matter how hard matters are right now.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree I think stress or trying too hard can hurt chances. I always hear time and again when people give up or adopt then they get pregnant.
    As for other women not trying, I am one of those women and 3 of my kids werent planned. I may not have planned them but I believe God did and knew what he was doing is all. I am a firm believer for those of us who dont try that is why it happens like it does. My mil had one child, and she tried time and again and had so many miscarriages and kept trying. Honestly, one kid is all she could handle.

Answer by gemgem at 4:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• 1 st 2 kids wasnt trying but my 3 rd and last on was planned but it took us 3 yrs to conceive
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:30 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• women who try too hard stress more than women who it just happens too.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011