What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Dawn327

Asked by Dawn327 at 6:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• peanutbutter and mayonaisse sandwich!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 7:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• OMGosh,leahc,pb and maynaisse sandwiches are one of my favorites,my family thinks that is so gross,but I love it with a glass of milk.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:08 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Beaver. Seriously. My uncle is a trapper and they catch and eat it all. We were at their house one day after he had gotten back from a trapping trip up North (they live in Michigan) and that is what they were eating so I tried it. They were cooking it in a frying pan with gravy. It tasted like roast beef just saltier. It was really good. They had squirrel there, too, but I just couldn't bring myself to try it. I was like 11 or 12 at the time.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:10 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Deer was good, but oysters were gaggy.
    Salavon612

Answer by Salavon612 at 8:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• alligator,frog legs,fried squirrel, gator in a cafe,froglegs at afriends house,squirrel at my grannys house i love her she is so redneck...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Squid...and that is probably the only food I will ever eat that is considered "out there". I'm not experimental with my food at all. In fact, the only reason I ate that was because we had a DISGUSTING teacher in elementary school that made us dissect the damn thing, write our names in its ink using its back bone and then fry it up and eat it. I bawled the whole time.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Shark, deer, oysters, scallops, pigs feet (it was a dare, and I DON"T recommend it! lol.), rattle snake. The best one was the scallops, though, but I think thats b/c we had such fun catching them. Have you ever been scalloping? My FIL lives in Panama City, and we went to visit him and went. We had such a blast! I don't think I could ever eat any of these things again, though.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008