When do you take your shower/bath?

Unless I have somewhere I have to go, I don't take mine until about 2 in the afternoon when I put DD down for her nap...that way I can ENJOY my shower without interruption lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i always take mine at night after they've gone to bed, unless i really need or want one sooner than ill do it during naptime. it sucks because i use to be a morning shower-er, however ive had to re-adjust my hygenial needs since ive started having children. there used to be nothing like hopping right into the shower first thing and feeling refreshed for the day. now, i use coffee in copious amounts to wake up. LOL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• At night. I usually do dinner, homework, make sure everyone else has taken their baths or showers for the next day, and then I take mine.

Answer by gemgem at 4:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Depends, I work from home so some days I don't! But usually I take a bath every night and read to relax and then a shower in the morning.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• After the kids have all gone to bed. Then its me time! in the shower, usually thats anytime after 9 pm
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• In the morning.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Whenever I can. Sometimes it's at noon when my husband gets up. I'm finding though, if I take it right after I tuck my kids into bed the youngest won't spend the next two hours getting out of bed for various reasons.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:32 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• In the morning before everyone gets up.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:38 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I prefer to take my shower in the morning but sometimes I have to take it before bed.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 4:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Depends
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I take mine at night. I am so NOT a morning person and I want to sleep in as much as possible. Lol I will admit morning showers do make you feel refreshed for the whole day. On the weekends I take them during the day though, time depends on my plans.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:31 PM on Mar. 23, 2011