The Donald will make announcement in June!

Today on the View show Donald Trump said he is thinking of running on the republican ticket next year and would decide by June for sure. There are polls, evidently, showing him as the strongest candidate of them all. He is well respected as a business man who gets things done. Asked if he would choose Sarah Palin as his VP, he said it was too soon to make that decision. So the question is would he have your vote? Is he a good candidate for the republican party? How would a Trump/Palin ticket appeal to you?

Ladycwells

Asked by Ladycwells at 4:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• And.....???? You DO realize that any American born citizen over the age of 35 can run for POTUS, right?! Why the big deal?! If I had hundreds of millions of dollars to burn, I could run for POTUS, does that mean I will win?! No!! So, again, what's the big deal?!
    ______________________
    Jesus calm down! It's always big news when someone runs for Prez, are you new or what?
    I really really hope he does run with Palin. It would be like Saturday Night Live every day. LMAO!

Answer by stacymomof2 an hour ago

****************************
    LOL! Good post! Tina Fey could come back and Darrel Hammond can be The Donald again! And he could also play The Donald's hair which has a life of its own!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I've said this before. I don't vote for reality stars for president. No trump... no palin
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• At this point of this admin's economical disaster, most anyone would be an improvement...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 6:34 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He would not get my vote.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Trump and Palin, huh? Sounds like a winning team...LOL!
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• well he is obviously better with money than some of the presidents we've had but idk if i'd vote for him
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I am a life long republican and No he would not get my vote unless there was absolutely no other viable candidate then I would. I would vote for my dog if she ran as a republican this time though.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

______________________
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

•  

Trump and Palin, huh? Sounds like a winning team...LOL!

as in DUH WINNING !lol

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 4:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011