Is my man...... adult content

Is my man the only man that is not romantic in bed ? It's like he's in a drive through. Or hes doing a drive by. My god take your time thats all I ask. Four play goes a long way. I have not been able to get off in two years. grrr. It was the only first two times we had looove making did I get off after that it never happen a gain. I think he just tryed to get me hooked and it worked , now we barely have sex and we are getting married this september. grrrr I know we love each other but, I want him to pick me up and put me against the wall and just tare it up. Is that ever going to happen. lol.

HotMomma2622

Asked by HotMomma2622 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about it? He doesn't know what you want or need unless you tell him.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Try to talk to him about what you need. Be specific. Sometimes, they just lose sight.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• did u tell him..
    cammay

Answer by cammay at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• man I have talked ti him tell I'm blue in the face I've done everything but put a sign in the air with a airplane holding the sign in the sky.
    HotMomma2622

Comment by HotMomma2622 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I wouldn't get married but that's me. I think that sex and finances are the two bigges things that destroy marriages. If your not compatible over what you want in these two areas that could mean big problems. I'm not saying end the relationship, I'd give him a fair shot to fix the problem and show he can be sensitive to your needs but till death can be a LONG time... especially if it's orgasmless =/
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You just need to take control of the situation then! Have fun!! lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• You are so not alone! Mines idea of foreplay is "Hey babe, are you tired?.... well, do you wanna have sex?" then I may get some sloppy kisses, crawls on top, and goes for it!!! I have tried a thousand times to tell him EXACTLY what I like.... lead up to it... dont ask me for it! Ahhh, it is such a turn off! Im sorry, but know you are not the only one dealing with this issue! :) SOmetiems I try to catch him off guard by being super romantic, lighting candles, taking it slow etc. He just doesnt get it, lol
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• switch it up!!!!! YOU throw him up against the wall, tease him to no end then ........ the couch, table, chair... where ever.... YOU control the situation..... see how that works for you.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:46 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• talking to him is a good idea, but marriage has so many problems after you marry. if the sex was that bad before we married, I wouldn't!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• If you don't take this bull by the horn NOW and get him on the right track.... no it probably won't happen and it probably won't change. You're letting him get by with being a selfish lover. 10 to 1 if you talk to him about it, you'll find that it's certainly not his intention to leave you out of the orgasm pool..... BUT if you find out that he's nonchalant about it and treats it like "hey, lady that's your problem ; as long as I get off then I'm fine"..... THEN you might want to push that wedding date to some unknown date in the future until you figure out if this can be solved or is something you can live with. Certainly don't make a life commitment to someone who's NOT willing to tune the tube-steak to satisfy your needs... know what I mean? If you can't live without orgasms, then don't commit to a life of orgasm-less sex.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011