Why is it when a group of 7 liberal democrats team up to call for Obama's impeachment (attempt 2)

many of his loving followers STILL think it's the republicans' fault? Is it an education issue where they don't understand the difference between a Democrat and a Republican, or is it blind hate ignoring the facts?

Since someone can't read and thinks it's all about them, lets try again and see if they can control themselves this time.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 4:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Snark -snark.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• WHO thinks this is a Republican issue? LOL.
    It is an Obama issue.
    DO you see that?
    minnesotanice

• I honestly dont know why. I think it is easier to think somehow republicans are calling all the shots when impeachment is being talked about.

Answer by gemgem at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• More anti-US talk. I wish we would save the team-cheering for election time. We have enough going on as it is.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:42 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• For the same reason that my husband continues to argue with me even after I've proved him incorrect. He thinks he's saving face that way, but he's wrong.

People voted for Obama, and when he does something wrong - people are afraid they'll lose face if they admit it. Even if one (or 7) of *their own* say he's wrong, stubborn pride still keeps them from admitting anything. It's easier to point fingers than admit a mistake of any sort.

I voted for the man, but that doesn't mean I think he's perfect, or that I can't be disappointed in some of the things that he did/does. The difference between me and the people being referenced in the OP is - I can admit it.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• There IS no difference between Democrats and Republicans. Obama is Bush lite.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 4:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Well, maybe they think that the "Democrats" are plants from the Republican Party- seems to be a lot of "you are a plant" going on these days!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 5:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think the bigger question is, WHY are they still loving, followers??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:45 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I don't know if it's blind hate or more like a 2 y. o. stomping their foot, my way or no way!  This admin. is above the law, they have NO boundaries, they do whatever they want to, with NO accountability to anyone!

But they have NO intention of impeaching him: http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-kucinich-randpaul-libya/2011/03/22/id/390339?s=al&promo_code=BEA0-1

“I'm raising the question as to whether or not it's an impeachable offense. It would appear on its face to be an impeachable offense.” That doesn’t mean Obama should in fact be impeached and removed from office, Kucinich said. “That's a whole separate question. But we have to clearly understand what this Constitution is about."

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 5:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not so much "loving followers" just the better of two evils. I really don't think Americans would be high-fiving John Mccain & Palin right now had they won the election. I was pulling for Clinton....

I have no issues with saying Obama did something wrong. It would be foolish to think that any president is perfect. They make lots of mistakes, some worse than others.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011