HAS ANYONE UP HERE EVER GOTTEN A BARTHOLIN CYST?

If noone has ever heard of this google it and be prepared to be disgusted..its a cyst down in a womens va -JJ....If your going to look it up  i advise you not to do it infront of your kids...

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yes! Yuck. I had to have surgery on it and a balloon catheter inserted for two weeks. It is one of the most uncomfortable problems you might ever have.
    Anonymous

• what helped..ive had about five times while pregnantwith my first hich is now 4 months old..and im pregnant again and i started feeling it coming back justyesturday..and yea it really sucks.
    Mami9674

Comment by Mami9674 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I had a small cyst in the outer area once. my doctor drained it and it was fine.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:49 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Ibuprophen, warm compress to ease pain. But, nothing really helped until surgery. It is really painful while it is going on, but the cyst will be taken care of.

Call your OB to discuss . . . they ,may want to prescribe some pain management that is safe for pregnancy, or go ahead and do the procedure. It is in office with local anasthetics, so it won't hurt the baby.
    Anonymous

• i hav had it thrice.. :( hate it
    Shefali83

Answer by Shefali83 at 5:28 AM on Apr. 19, 2011