How clean is your house right now??

I keep getting interuppted from trying to get my house in order by a fussy 7 month old and a crazy 2 year old! Days like this seem like I'll never get it clean!! How is your home looking right now??

cdecker83

Asked by cdecker83 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Spotless...wink wink!
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 5:10 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I went on a mad cleaning spree yesterday, so it's VERY clean. I love providing my Husband and Our Son with a clean Home. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Bomb yes it looks like a dirt bomb went off in it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• it's a wreck and we just got a phone call that SO's cousin from NY is bringing his daughter down, flying in TODAY - we are both working and crazy and now will have house guests in about 4 hours - ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Rude. Anyway - doing a quick pick up and getting guest room ready (MY OFFICE) but not happy! Awww best laid plans to relax.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Honestly... I have a 3ft high pile of clean laundry that I didn't fold yesterday (spread grass seed instead- the weather was too pretty not to). I have prep dishes from the soup I made for supper still in the sink, and the dishwasher didn't get unloaded this morning. I've been pretty lazy.
    In all, I keep the house in order and do not have clutter- the benefit of being a minimalist.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:53 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• absoutely clean and thasts being honest when my 5 month old i sleepin i clean and well she is a good baby so i clean to when she is awake...im a clean freak...=)
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• The dishes and laundry are all done, dinner's in the oven and the kitchen is cleaned, but I do need to sweep our bedroom and the hallway.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It was pretty good at 2:45, then the tornado came home. Since then, she's gotten ranch dressing on the carpet, pony beads on the dining room floor, and little pieces of colored paper spread around the house.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:01 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• It use to be clean.. ha.. like a year ago. I keep the kids room clean/ kitchen/living room. But the laundry/dog/storage/tool room is ALWAYS a damn wreck.. Anytime I open a cabinet in the kitchen stuff starts flying out at me.. my bathroom and bedroom are always last on the list to get clean. I get out on spring break in two weeks.... and ive warned my husband.. this house WILL BE SPOTLESS!! I hate a dirty house, it makes me stresssseddd out! I want a martha stewart clean house.. but like the previous post said, its so pretty outside to do house work! Also my daughter lost her bunny, her stuffed bunny that she has had her whole 3 years of life. the thing she takes everywhere and sleeps with. So at the moment that is what we have been searching for going on 4 days.... ughhhh
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 5:03 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• House is trashed. I was up all night cleaning up puke...and all day long too. Boo!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:07 PM on Mar. 23, 2011