Do you eat as a family?

Do you eat as a family everynight or how does it go? me and the girls eat together but my dh works late so sometimes we do a special desert here and there where we wait and eat with him.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 4:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Yes, we eat around the table as a family, no TV or other distractions. We also wait for each other to finish before we get up, which has made eating in restaurants much better!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:55 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• That is nice what you do. We eat as a family, including the dog who sits by my DS waiting for scrapes.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I always sit down with the kids. When hub's work schedule allows it he does too.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:56 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My Husband, Our Son, and I eat Together every day..but it also depends on my Husband's shift at work. If He isn't home during dinner, my Son and I eat Together. It's very important to Us.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:13 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Dinner is usually a family thing. No computers , tv or cell phones at the table either.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Sadly, almost never. My husband is never home for dinner, except for weekends, and I'm usually too exhausted from the day and not hungry for dinner until after the kids are in bed.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Yes, when we can. My older daughter works odd hours and so does my husband and I volunteer a lot in the evenings, but when we are all home at dinner time we do eat together.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:57 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Well we try at least once per week when my daughter is with the program. We ate all together last night, I have meatloaf in now so plan to eat together tonight and then that will be it until next Tuesday based on our schedules.
    8Tinkerboo8

Answer by 8Tinkerboo8 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Every night. No tv, no phone, etc. Just us talking about our day

Answer by missanc at 5:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My hubby has a pretty erratic work schedule but we try to sit down and eat as a family once a day. I make it a point for us to always eat at the table even if it's just me and my daughter.

Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 5:29 PM on Mar. 23, 2011