So its goin on 6 months of trying and i really feel like im gettin no where ? ANY ADVISE

So my husband deploying in may and i really want be pregant before he leaves and everyone tell me not to think about it and im been doin that and not doing anything really to think about pregant just takin my vitamin and eatin health but its been six months n i feel like its not goin to happen and that makes me feel like their something wrong with me i really need some help and advise PLEASE

Owens24

Asked by Owens24 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It took me 7 months to concieve my 1st and 10 months to concieve a 2nd time. They say it can take a normal healthy couple with no fertility problems, up to a year to concieve. I'd say just relax and let it happen. You can track you ovulation to increase your chances, but the more you stress the less likely you will be successful.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 5:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Make sure that you have had your full prenatal work-up to rule out any possible underlying conditions. Six months seems like a long time, but in actuality, it can take that or longer.

If you want to maximize your chances, ovulation sticks are great. That way, you can be sure to catch your fertile period, and then stop stressing about it for a while after you ovulate.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:52 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• dont be impatient is my advice lol, weve been ttc for almost 8 years now
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 25, 2011