I just want to know if i am right or wrong.......

me and my husband were talking last night and we had a situation with a girl that he dated in high school, i guess he had told her that we had some problems recently but never went into detail, I told him that he needs to be careful who he tells because some girls will take it as an invitation, he says thats not what i meant though, i told him i know this but some people will take it that way. He says it was just 2 friends talking.

What is your view?

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with you! Some girls would take that as an invitation or use that to try and get an invitation. He needs to keep ya'lls business between the two of you, a close FRIEND/family member, or a professional. Sad to hear you guys are having problems! :( Good luck!
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• you're right

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i agree, its really nobody's business period but especially not an ex girlfriend.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• your 100% right
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I think he shouldn't be talking to ANY ex girlfriends about his problems in his marriage... he should be talking to YOU, his parent (maybe) or a counselor and no one else.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• i wouldnt want my man talking to her anyway..thats just me..i admit i am a bit jealous :} jiji...AND YES TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE HES SENDIN HER AN INVITATION..
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He shouldn't have told her.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:17 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• My view is you are both right. He saw it as 2 peolpe talking, no big deal. You are cautious of possible misunderstanding. What I would do is tell my man that I'd appreciate it if he didn't talk marital problems with exes, especially if there are other friends to turn to, because exes don't always want to remain exes.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:18 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I agree with you, I think many times affairs begin on an "innocent" emotional level and it slowly turns into more. Thats the "it just happened" thing, he/she was so easy to talk too etc.
    leejoy

Answer by leejoy at 5:19 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• devil minihe is in the wrong because i have heard too many horror stories of infidelities that started out as "just talking about my problems" plus;; he is talking to her about your personal life too..you are part of the relationship. he has no right to discuss your personal life with some chick without your consent.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:20 PM on Mar. 23, 2011