What is it?

I am sitting here and it is some dum hour in the morning, 3:54 am, and I CANT NOT sleep. It is pouring! I love the rain, but when it is hitting a metal bowl out side my window I can not sleep. It is getting to me. So my question is what noise can you jusrt not sleep through?

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 6:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I also cxan not sleep through my husbands snoring at times. :)
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 6:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Everything! I'm an awful sleeper which isn't good in a busy house! I can't sleep through rain, snoring (sometimes even heavy breathing), a television on. Thank goodness I'm almost always the last asleep and hubby doesn't snore. I dread the day when my kids go to bed after mee :S.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 7:30 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• we have a sub pump in our basement and when that starts it is loud then you get all the gurgling in the drains it drives me nuts
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My husband snoring. No matter what. That's why he sleeps on the couch and I sleep in my tiny twin sized bed (that's the other reason he sleeps on the couch...there isn't room for him in the bed).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am an incredible insomniac and I wake up to everything. I lived next to a main road my entire life until 5 years ago when I moved into my new house where it is completely quiet all around. I think the traffic was constant enough to drown out all the "house" noises (furnace kicking on, cat jumping, house creeking, wind), and now that there is silence all night, I wake up to every little thing.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I cannot fall asleep with t.v or music of any kind playing.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Barking dogs, I love animals, but I have seriously wanted to kill my neighbor for not bringing his dog in at night some times.
    imberain

Answer by imberain at 3:34 PM on Nov. 26, 2008