If you could go back and change on thing about ur life what would it be??

Just for fun what is one thing you would change if you could?

jenlou9686

Asked by jenlou9686 at 5:21 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I WOULDA FINISHED SCHOOL!!
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Nothing. I learned from it all. It has made me who I am.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 5:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• same here i would have finished high school and college..i was attenting and do to my fathers passing was to much for me and did not return....
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would have put forth more effort in HS. I could have had a 4.0 I was just lazy.

Sometimes I regret not taking the opportunity I had to move to Australia but if i would have then I wouldn't have my daughter so I can't regret it too much.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Not one thing....i use to beat myself up for not finishing HS, but not anymore. I stop feeling sorry for myself and started.a hs diploma.program and I'll be finish by October. I learned from my decisions and moved on. I wouldn't change a thing
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 5:40 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• I would have finished school.
    I can still change that and I plan to. I have the ability to recreate my life even twenty six years into it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:55 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• there is alot... more serious in school. go to college. but right now the biggest thing id change without changing everything is..
    ....Me & DH would have started saving money earlier on (20yo) so that now (27yo) we would have a nice chunk of money for a downpayment on a house & not be in our current situation of wanting to be out (living at moms) but just started saving ...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• finish my education...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• moving out of state with my daughters father.. if i would of just stayed home (which is where i am now again) i wouldnt be dealing with half the legal crap i am dealing with right now.
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• the night i met my ex i should have ran out of the bar and taken a cab home. it would have saved me a whole lot of grief....whole lot....wow.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:56 AM on Mar. 24, 2011