What would you rather spend money on?

Gas or daycare.

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 5:23 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• GAS DAYCARE IS EXPENSIVE
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 5:24 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Daycare, Although in my case it would be preschool.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 5:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Depending on the family issues.. Im a stay at home mom, granted my husband works but so did i at one piont in time. But my husband and i had worked out perfectly. He worked nights and i worked days, or my parents or grandparents would watch him. Or even a church pastor would. But so if you could find a family member or friend that would be glad you could ditch the day care and have more for gas. You could do the samething at home as what they do in day care. Try the Disneys little einsteins and baby einteins they have flash cards and movies to help the child read and even games to help also.
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Gas is more important because you need to be able to take your family places they need to go & without gas you cant get to daycare.
    adorabl3

Answer by adorabl3 at 5:43 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Gas. I'd rather not send my kids to daycare at all, unless my parents were taking them. Then I'd pay them to babysit, because I know and trust them. I as well know the money would go to something that benefits their lives.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:54 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• Gas, I dont believe in daycare!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 7:40 AM on Mar. 24, 2011

• GAS any day for 2 cars!! Daycare is too expensive!!
    Mudda69

Answer by Mudda69 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2011