could i be?

I feel like I am going to get my period but I am not. I am irruglar and I normally get my period 10 days after ending my period and they usually last no less than 1.5 weeks. I am now on day 15 and no period. Does this mean I am late or just a irregular thing or and I going regular again. I have been so tiredlately going to bed early. I've been occasionally waking up in the middle of the night or just waking up earlier. I also been very hungry in the morning and lunch but by the time dinner comes around my stomach bothers me, I can't eat much and just want to go to bed. Could this be a sign of pregnancy. I had a baby back in 2006 and the only thing tha told me was a missed period.

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• how about going to your OB?!. You already have a baby you know that only a doctor can tell you 100% sure if you are pregnant or not. ;) Get a blood test done in a few days and youll know.
    good luck :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:26 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• i go to ob/gyn on December 8th for ireuglar periods. My periods come like 10 days after stopping and last for 1.5 weeks all the ways to 2 months(had once before) and usually I get heavy flow to, to where I can wear a tampon
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 8:37 AM on Nov. 26, 2008