How would this make you feel?

I hate it that my dh has to go to work and support two families I know and he knows this has to be done but damn it sucks he helps support his kids from a previous marriage and helps with ours I just feel bad for him but the good of all this is he is a very good dad.
Just venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Mar. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'd feel bad that he doesn't get many breaks to enjoy all those kids. I think thats what you meant OP? I'd guess he puts in long hours and you don't to see him much. I would miss him and hope he feels like he's got enough time for everyone and everything.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 5:47 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• How would I feel?? Well, I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't marry a guy who wouldn't support his kids.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 5:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• why do you feel bad that he has to work to support the kids he helped create?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• well, U gotta do what u gotta do. specially supporting 2 family,I guess.TIME,or family time is good,but it doesnt pay the bills & will def not put food on the tables.Just sayin.Peace.
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 6:02 PM on Mar. 23, 2011

• He has a responsibility to those children. He wasn't absent when they were made- he was right there with his ex! So of course he has to support those kids as well!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 6:27 PM on Mar. 23, 2011